Is this role for you?
Are you passionate about digital media and have at least a year of experience in ad operations or digital media? Are you obsessed with excellence and self-motivated to be the best at everything you do? Are you a bit of a perfectionist? Do you get joy out of analyzing large sets of data? Are you insanely meticulous and detail oriented? Are you excited by the idea of being the “CEO” of your own domain and owning millions of dollars of media spend for some of the biggest brands in the world? Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in social advertising?
If so then read on…
About The Role
Adaptly offers both a technology solution and a professional services solution. For self-serve clients we provide a proprietary technology that makes it easy to advertise across multiple social networks. For advertisers and agencies that want more support we provide professional services, using our in-house experts (Media Managers) to manage their social ad campaigns for them. Managing these campaigns is the primary responsibility of the Media Manager.
As a Media Manager you are 100% responsible for the success of the campaigns you run, working side by side with client services and sales to ensure a top-notch client experience. As such, reliability, diligence, teamwork and a strong drive to achieve the best performance possible are of the utmost importance.
The day to day
- Pre-deployment strategy & planning – This includes activities involved in preparing a campaign for launch such as kick-off meetings with Client Services and Sales leads, implementing and testing tracking tags, and establishing your audience targeting and data strategy.
- Deployment - Launching campaigns in Adaptly’s platform.
- At its simplest “A/B testing” involves launching two different ad variations, Ad A and Ad B, collecting performance data, and adjusting to what is performing the best. Take this concept, but instead of two ad variations think about hundreds or thousands of ad variations, and all the “levers” you can pull in real time to establish the optimal mix of ad variations. This is optimization. It is the heart of the Media Manager role and the most challenging part of the job. Part art and part science, it’s where the true genius lies.
Reporting & Insights
Provide in-depth campaign reports and insights to clients, Client Services, and Sales. Product Feedback
As the primary users of Adaptly’s product, Media Managers have a big responsibility to give product feedback and help guide our product roadmap. One of the best parts of the job for anyone interested in technology!
- 1+ years experience in ad operations or digital media is a MUST.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to mine large sets of data for actionable insights.
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills, including knowledge of pivot tables.
- Attention to detail and precise data input is essential.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends as necessary to ensure optimal campaign performance.
Submit your resume here to apply.